• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BurnerTP 13* T/S

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Taylormade BurnerTP 13* 3W in excellent shape. Shaft is the stock 75g TP stiff. It looked new when I got it and I only had it at the range once and less than 10 tee shots at the course the day I got it. Unfortunately I sold the TP headcover since I use different ones. Looking for $155 shipped Conus.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I was ready to buy this the other day but I was told yesterday my gf is going to put my balls back in her purse until we buy a house.

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
I was ready to buy this the other day but I was told yesterday my gf is going to put my balls back in her purse until we buy a house.

You know this paints a mental picture that I may never be able to Un-See.

What's wrong EZ miss your r7 TP 13* already?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Not a whole lot. I can hit this one OK but expected it to be easier off the deck, which it isn't. I can take it or leave it.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
If I do get rid of it I'm going with a 200steel tour 13* with the same Nippon 950 as my 17*. I'm killing that 17* and it's as accurate as a mid iron. I also got this Sonartec SS-03 in a 14* with a VP80 in it that arrived today. THANKS IG!!
icon10.gif

I had the BurnerTP at the range today. Hitting it great off the tee, not so great off the deck. I want both.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Resurrected!!

I'll go $145 on this club now. It's in nearly mint shape and I've hit it maybe 30-40times max. I'll trade it for a new Diamana Whiteboard 60-X or DVS 60-X.
icon10.gif
Just so you all know what's next on my list, lol.

Stupid me, I totally forgot I have the 14* Sonartec with the Fuji VP 80 in it from IG. What a great guy! I'll take that to FL with me so the Burner TP is getting retired, waiting for you to buy!!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Far be it from me to school the head Ho, but wouldn't it make more sense to just hold onto the headcovers, so that you can increase the value of the club when you sell it? Which is, of course, inevitable.;)

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Far be it from me to school the head Ho, but wouldn't it make more sense to just hold onto the headcovers, so that you can increase the value of the club when you sell it? Which is, of course, inevitable.;)

Nah, I got $20 for it.
icon10.gif

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
How do you like the TP Burner driver, Ezra ? I see there's one on UK ebay with same shaft but in X flex. Would be interested, only that I have been pounding the Titleist D2 I have.

Would you, being the avid Ho' that you are, ever consider trading it for something else, or are you totally happy with it ? Would sure love a slap with that at some stage, although as I say I am really getting onto this Titleist :)

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The driver or the 3W? I think I'm going to use that Sonartec and maybe put togother a 13* 200steel tour. I hit that 5W plenty long though for any course around here. The BurnerTP is pretty good but I'm always wondering if there is more out there. I feel like I've got to have a really good setup, launch and can't hold a whole lot back to hit that thing. At the range I was trying to hit some drives with a controlled backswing and it wouldn't even go 200yds. I started going about 99% at it and hitting a good 260. I'm thinking about trying to find a good driver fitting. If I could swing at a driver the way I do with that 5W, I suppose I should be hitting it 270 without even trying.

🔥 Latest posts