• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Burrows M.A.C. Powersphere Driver....

Massimo

Captain Obvious
May 31, 2005
O.K..... I went to Edwin Watts Golf shop in Pensacola, FL today, looking for an animal Headcover today and I came across the Burrows M.A.C. Powersphere Driver. It looked almost like a golf "gimmick" club until I picked it up and it felt pretty good. It felt as good in my hands as the Ping G2, G5, and King Cobra Comp that I was looking at as well. (I stress "looking" and not "buying" since my wife was within arms' distance.....). I talked with the salesperson and he tolf me it was one of their best selling, lower priced Drivers. A lot of his return customers had told him that they were glad that they bought that Driver instead of buying a very expensive Driver such as the R7, G2, or others. It saved them money.

My question is: Has anyone used or bought this club?? What do u think? Is it a gimmick club?? I know that I get what I pay for and this club is selling there for $100 new. I did see it on one website with a MSRP of $399.

Let me know what you think......Thanks
BUR9052-3.gif

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I don't remember if it's Alex Crejka or Thomas Bjorn who's endorsing that driver as well...

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
It is a good driver but you can get them cheap.

I have some 10.5 regular that we sell for $69.95.

OP
Massimo

Massimo

Captain Obvious
May 31, 2005
Are they Used?? I would figure from your site, but I can't find them there.... If they are in pretty good shape, I maybe interested....

Let me know...Thanks

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.