• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Busy 2 days of hoing

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I love my Macs, albeit they're a different style. Just the quality impresses me for the money. How much did you snag the Burner for?

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Well this all went pretty well, I was playing golf with a buddy of mine who just picked up the game he is borrowing a set from one of his other friends. He says that he needs some clubs so I got that funny little feeling that us ho's get and said hey why don't you hit mine I've been looking at some new sticks anyway. He takes out the SQ and just ropes it down the middle with a little draw probably about 270 or so and I tell how great he hit it and everything and then we get to his ball and he is 134 out and takes my 9 iron and sticks it to about 8 feet and turns around and says I'll take em before I even priced them to him. I got 250$ for the SQ and 250$ for the Rac LT's. I went with another buddy of mine (bigger club ho than me) to golf discount and he found a HiBore XL tour 8.5 and had to have it well the guys at the counter offered him 185$ for trade on the TP he turns around and looks at me like ok Steve now whats your best offer and just Immediately I go 200$ and like an auctioner he says SOLD! So all in all a pretty good weekend.

🔥 Latest posts