• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Buy your pet supplies from SiberianDVM

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He just gave me a GREAT deal on flea meds for my dogs....prompt shipping too....

I am fighting it out with the fleas like I was with the rats about a year ago and I don't go down easy....

Thanks!!!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Thanks, Bravo. Did you get the stuff already? I guess flea stuff travels better then Warbirdlover's drivers. :D

Let me know how it works out and I will try to get my website to be a little more user friendly. In the meantime, if any Shottalker needs non-prescription dog and cat stuff, juts drop me a PM and I'll let you know what I can do (or can't do).

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Anything you'd give as tips Doc?

I mean, any boosters or anything you'd recommend beside the rank and file we usually get?

I love my pets (both dogs and cats), and want to take good care of them.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Anything you'd give as tips Doc?

I mean, any boosters or anything you'd recommend beside the rank and file we usually get?

I love my pets (both dogs and cats), and want to take good care of them.

Good food, keep the fleas and ticks off of them, have a fecal sample checked every year, don't let them run the neighborhood. Common sense stuff.

are heartworm medicines prescribed?

Yes. Legally, you should buy them from YOUR vet or a true PHARMACY like my arch-enemy PetMeds. :) My website links you to an online true pharmacy, but since I am not your vet, I'm not supposed to prescribe for you.

I'm still arguing with my online pharmacy. I don't like the way they have it set up, so I may be changing pharmacies.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
Good food, keep the fleas and ticks off of them, have a fecal sample checked every year, don't let them run the neighborhood. Common sense stuff.

Yes. Legally, you should buy them from YOUR vet or a true PHARMACY like my arch-enemy PetMeds. :) My website links you to an online true pharmacy, but since I am not your vet, I'm not supposed to prescribe for you.

I'm still arguing with my online pharmacy. I don't like the way they have it set up, so I may be changing pharmacies.

alright cool. i need to take my puppy in for vaccination and possibly spaying. cost way too much though IMO. oh well, another putter and driver can wait ;)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
alright cool. i need to take my puppy in for vaccination and possibly spaying. cost way too much though IMO. oh well, another putter and driver can wait ;)

Oh, c'mon. Have you compared the cost of human medicine to veterinary medicine?

You could always do it yourself. :)

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Thanks, Bravo. Did you get the stuff already? I guess flea stuff travels better then Warbirdlover's drivers. :D

Let me know how it works out and I will try to get my website to be a little more user friendly. In the meantime, if any Shottalker needs non-prescription dog and cat stuff, juts drop me a PM and I'll let you know what I can do (or can't do).

I got it the next day...not surprising that UPS Ground delivered from GA to AL in one day though.

I hope this works....the Bichon is just tortured by these fleas....

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
Oh, c'mon. Have you compared the cost of human medicine to veterinary medicine?

You could always do it yourself. :)

that's when people start pulling their teeth out w/ a plier and I, as a dentist, am officially out of job. hahaha

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Doc have you ever heard of giving a cat vasiline too help rid it of hair balls?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Vaseline = petroleum jelly = most hairball remedys (they also contain flavoring agents to make the job easier)

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
It's Working....

Your combination of the Sentinel and the Advantage has the Bichon looking better than she has in months....two weeks ago she had bitten herself red....looks great now!!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Your combination of the Sentinel and the Advantage has the Bichon looking better than she has in months....two weeks ago she had bitten herself red....looks great now!!

We keep our dogs on Sentinel year round. With all the deer in our neighborhood we don't take chances. Happy to hear it's helping.

Members online