• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bye, Mom! I'm off to school!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Our son loves jumping out of perfectly good airplanes, running marathons, trying to whip the young soldiers under him into line... and bacon!!!! He's a bacon fanatic.

A few weeks ago, my wife happened onto some bacon flavored/fragranced body wash. So... she picked it up and sent it to him. I guess his wife went ballistic. She was less than excited about her husband smelling like bacon. Told him the ONLY time he was to use that would be if she goes to visit her folks and is away for a while. We got a good laugh out of it.

Fast forward to this past Monday. The daughter-in-law is seeing the kids off to meet the school bus. As she is kissin' them out the door, the 8-year old gets his 'have-a-g00d-day/mommy loves you' kiss. "P****n, you smell like... P****n, you got into dad's bacon body wash, didn't you!!???!!! P****n, you CANNOT go to school smelling like bacon grease!" "Ummm... Mom, here comes the school bus. See ya tonight!" DIL says she will be embarrassed to go to parent/teacher conferences, knowing the teacher thinks she sends her kids to school smelling like they've just bathed in bacon grease... which, for all practical purposes, he did!!!! My wife and are are still snickering about it... three days later!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Our son loves jumping out of perfectly good airplanes, running marathons, trying to whip the young soldiers under him into line... and bacon!!!! He's a bacon fanatic.

A few weeks ago, my wife happened onto some bacon flavored/fragranced body wash. So... she picked it up and sent it to him. I guess his wife went ballistic. She was less than excited about her husband smelling like bacon. Told him the ONLY time he was to use that would be if she goes to visit her folks and is away for a while. We got a good laugh out of it.

Fast forward to this past Monday. The daughter-in-law is seeing the kids off to meet the school bus. As she is kissin' them out the door, the 8-year old gets his 'have-a-g00d-day/mommy loves you' kiss. "P****n, you smell like... P****n, you got into dad's bacon body wash, didn't you!!???!!! P****n, you CANNOT go to school smelling like bacon grease!" "Ummm... Mom, here comes the school bus. See ya tonight!" DIL says she will be embarrassed to go to parent/teacher conferences, knowing the teacher thinks she sends her kids to school smelling like they've just bathed in bacon grease... which, for all practical purposes, he did!!!! My wife and are are still snickering about it... three days later!!!
Bacon is one of life's great pleasures!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So, your grandson's name is Poooon?
Just like yours could be G**g!! My daughter-in-law was a huge Colts and Manning fan. The boy is named after the former Colts QB who has since moved to a team which recently looked like a Pop Warner team against the Seahawks. :>)

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Just like yours could be G**g!! My daughter-in-law was a huge Colts and Manning fan. The boy is named after the former Colts QB who has since moved to a team which recently looked like a Pop Warner team against the Seahawks. :>)
I'm sorry, but Pmanningn doesn't look right. :)

🔥 Latest posts