• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

C3i 65 sand wedge

GONZO58

Jan 3, 2018
Country
United States United States
I tried the C3i Wedge in earnest. However, it did not live up to the hype! A good friend and PGA professional showed me why. In doing so, he encouraged me to get effective with my Titleist wedges. I took his advice and put more work into my short game to include a myriad of lies in the sand bunker.

My “issue” with this company that I now see sells these “gimmick clubs”, is trying to return it. They tout a risk free full money back return if not completely satisfied. After multiple attempts at talking to ANYONE who could help me with that, I just gave up and chalked it up to me being doltish. I finally received a call back 3 days later after normal business hours, with instructions on how to return this feckless wedge. Then I discovered it cost $21 to return it via UPS. I called them back and was chastised by a “manager” stating that on their website it states “Just send it back. We’ll follow with a full refund (less shipping).” That was the “gotcha” moment! It was buried beneath several red boxes giving a person visiting their site the opportunity to go directly to “buy the club.”

I found it comical how they tout a “RISK ZERO” claim when quite the opposite is true. Furthermore, I never received the “Bonus” of Free Online Access” to their instructional video series on how to properly use the wedge. This was a supposed $29 deal.

So please be careful as to read and perhaps re-read the fine print. The devil is most certainly in the details. I’ll only receive $78 back on my $99 purchase. I’m a retired law enforcement officer. I should know better than to trust anyone! However, I did wise up a bit and connected a few dots. This is the same company that I had purchased the “Square Strike Wedge” from. So while on the phone, I confirmed it hadn’t been shipped yet. Therefore, I hurriedly cancelled that order to avoid a similar mess. Fool me once.....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.