• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway 454 Ti, Grafalloy Blue shaft

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
CLUB IS SOLD!!!!

Brand new Callaway 454 Titanium, 8* loft, OEM installed Grafalloy Blue in "stiff" flex. Brand new Tour Velvet grip. Hugely forgiving and outstanding distance. Headcover, brand new, is included.

I just bought this thing. Never even hit a ball. I debated between this and the Cleveland Launcher, but my heart lies somewhere else....yep, I'm just a ho.:(

Interested in trades only for a Launcher 460 (Comp or Reg.) in stiff flex. I'd take a stock shaft if necessary. Otherwise, i'd entertain offers. If you have a Launcher 460 Ti for trade, i'd be willing to part with some cash or a wedge to sweeten the deal.

Let me know if you're interested, I can send you pics. I'll try and post some that aren't as weak as this one. PM me or reply here.

Thanks,

R35

454ti.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Somebody make me a decent offer on this...:shark:

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Oh I would love it

I would hug it, and feed it and I would call it george, however my wife would call me homeless.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
More pics...the things that look like marks on the crown and face are just reflections. The thing is so new that it still reflects a shaft I have out of the shot.

This is a super buy for someone. Even you, Davebud! :D

R35

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
8* & stiff flex. Hmm, I'd hit it about 150 yards, 3" off the ground. Oh, yeah, I want it!!!

I'll trade you dog food advice for it. :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It actually plays higher lofted than stated, just like all Callaway woods.

And don't be intimidated by the stiff shaft. The Blue is a mid ballflight shaft and just loves being dialed up. The combo of Callaway and Blue is just a killer for distance....

Hence why I carry a GBBII with a Blue shaft in it. :)

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Adam,

At 90mph, I would advise getting a softer shaft. You more than likely have a swing that probably isn't built for the Blue stiff, or vice versa.

Just being honest.:)

But, if you wanna make me an offer....:D

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Ya had to do that

I did not really want to know, if its a price I think I can beg my wife into letting me spend I will have to start begging. See what you've done, geez.:)

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'd take 185CDN(160USD). That's me breaking even basically. Actually, i'd be losing a few bucks.

For comparison, here's one on E-bay for $210USD with the STOCK Callaway shaft, without the upgraded $50USD option to the Blue:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Callaway-Big...yZ115280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I will add that this club is in better than new condition. Easily the best condition club i've ever sold. And I have a good reputation for under estimating the quality of my clubs.

It's sitting right here next to the box to ship it. Someone Paypal me and it's gone out tommorrow....

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Club is sold....