• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Customer Service

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
I was playing 18 today and on the 13th hole I hit my FT-5 and all of a sudden it sounded really funny (like worse than normal) lol. I look and there is a huge crack where the titanium face meets the composite and there is a rattling inside the head. I bought this club 4 months ago and im going to call callaway tomorrow. Do you guys know what if anything theyll do for me?

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Well I called Callaway this morning and theyre sending me out a new club. They upgraded me to an FT9 at no cost because they dont produce the FT5 anymore. I think I can deal with that. It took about 5 minutes. Great customer service im glad they made everything right.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Now you know why their drivers cost $400+ new. :laugh:

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
A lot of the big name companies are like that. I've heard of Callaway doing that as well as; Taylormade, Cobra, and Nike. Really makes you wonder though why it costs $400+ in store, but they can just give them away!

Still an awesome deal regardless. Can't wait for my FT-5's face to fall off! I really like the FT-9. Let me know how it turns out for you!!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Hrmm.. Hopefully the FT-5 IMIX I bought my dad last year will fall apart, and get him an FT-9 for me.. I mean him to try.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.