• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Drivers?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The G10 is still great. The FTi just goes a little straighter more often. I still have the G10 for when the FTi misbehaves... :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
The G10 is still great. The FTi just goes a little straighter more often. I still have the G10 for when the FTi misbehaves... :D

I'll let you keep the SC since it was a gift, but the irons really have to go. Get some real irons and then you can really start playing some golf! :p

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Lots of people like the FTi. A lot of people also liked the FT-3 when it was new. I have the FT-5 and love it!! The new Diablo looks awesome, but that could be because I like Rocco in the commercial... I agree with checking out Callaway Preowned, there's loads to choose from there!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I NEVER thought I was going to hear this from WBL. The end of the world is near.....

He has strayed off the back 40 before, but he will return to the Ping driver ranch before it is all said and done. :laugh:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
What are you looking for in a driver?

Straight?

Long?

Forgiving?

What's your tee game like now, and what are you using currently (driver and shaft make and model)?

What type of head shape do you like?

What's your current ballflight like?

Randomly suggesting drivers is pretty useless.

R35

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Nope... Rapture with NVS :biglol:

VTDivot

Always one in every crowd... :( But the Rapture with NVS is an awesome club and I'd use one in a minute if I didn't have two clubs as good... :)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

🔥 Latest posts