• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway ERC Fusion

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Heres my short review on my new driver. I opened the box from Edwin Watts and love the look of this club absoltuly amazing and shiny. So the following weekend I went out and hit it for the first time in a round well I absoltuely kill this thing so much more forgiving than the cheap knock-off I was playing before. I have played one more round with it since then but so far not as far as my old driver but im still trying to dial it in and hit it in the sweetspot everytime. Heres my specs 10* loft and stock Callaway RCH firm flex graphite. I'll have some pics up tommorow for all of you to marvel at lol. This is my first OEM club.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Sweet! Hope you love it, but will this be legal in '08?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Congrats on your new driver. Just got my new stuff from Edwin Watts so know how you felt opening the box. I love that place.:)

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Jeff honestly I dont know if it will be legal nor do I care I will use it all this year for highschool golf then next year which will be my junior year ill probably have something different.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online