• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway fairways, driver and wedges for March 06

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
See, this guy gets it.:)

You guys are all idiots. Especially you, Neal. :D

R35

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
Strong Cally supporter here too. I have to agree with that their greatest driver line is the GBB series. I've played many but end up playing with my GBB2. When is the X460 going to be available to us mortals? I've hit with all the other Cally drivers..but still the GBB line feels the best with the VFT coming second, if not better than the GBB. JMO.

..and why is it only viewable on sites other than Cally U.S.? is it non-conforming or something?

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
The x tour are still not officially released until after the PGA show in orlando at the end of the month.
I like the x tour better than any other driver out.
We hit the new version and the high pitched sound has been deadened now so I think this will be a very good driver for callaway.
BTW, I have a 15 degree x tour fairway for sale.:)

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Why is everyone soo bothered with looks personally I think if they've got new technology involved they're gonna hit futher and I reckon those clubs look sweet as

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Looks is half the battle to me. Except putters. If it sinks putts, use it.

But as for drivers, irons, wedges, ect., looking down at something you like to look at keeps you in a positive mindframe, which is key to golf.

If I had to look down at a Titleist driver for 18 holes, I'd vomit. But, as you say, they have the technology, so they're a good driver. I know they are. Many people play them, so they must be. They just make me wanna puke tho.

How am I supposed to hit a straight drive while vomitting? :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts