• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Forged Plus 56*, Bridgestone B330S brand new in box

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i have a Callaway forged plus 56* wedge 12* bounce for sale.. the toe has a small and i mean small nick.. definately nothing close to a gouge. i have barely hit this club, i think it just got nicked lying around in the house.. :(

the face has some brushmarks on it from hitting the ball with a ton of spin.. i think this is common with the softer forged wedges, they will not affect play in any way.. the sole also has some brush marks on it..

$50 shipped..

this is a great wedge, i just have a Taylormade obsession OCD thing that i need to fill.. id go as far to say that this is one of the most underrated wedges in the last 10 years..

next i have a brand new box of Bridgestone Tour B330S'.. there are no logos at all, and none of the balls have touched a club. my cat did scratch the box, but they are small surface scratches, purely cosmetic, as you wont actually be hitting the box. i love these balls, but im already up to the wazoo in Prov1's, i find about 3 each round i play.

$35 shipped.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I'm interested in the Bridgestones...PM me with Shipping costs, and I'll see if it equals a better deal then I'd get here.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Just realized it's 35 shipped...tell me how much more you want to ship to Canada.

WInnipeg, Manitoba. POstal Code R2G 3H8.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.