• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway FT-iQ Driver Tour

djr222

Feb 5, 2009
For sale Callaway FT-iQ tour Driver, 10.5 degree, and Fubuki shaft in Reg flex.

Wife bought it for me has only seen range time not on a course at all, in all intent its new, can send photos if needed,

Just not for me, if right for you its your lucky day, as new in stores today they are $520 plus, Im looking for $325.00 plus $10.00 for paypal and Shipping

first one in will get it

im on ebay as djr222, at 100%, I only sell golf stuff that was or is mine no buy and sell on here

Dave

OP
D

djr222

Feb 5, 2009
Price drop $295.00 pluse $10 for paypal and shipping

OP
D

djr222

Feb 5, 2009
need to sell so priced lower than ebay

Price drop $255.00 pluse $10 for paypal and shipping
progress.gif

ecooke21

Sep 6, 2006
interested in any trades? I got a scotty cameron coronado mid slant.. I will throw in some cash also

OP
D

djr222

Feb 5, 2009
interested in any trades? I got a scotty cameron coronado mid slant.. I will throw in some cash also
sorry not realy, I already have a few scottys, and around 6 putters left as I just got rid of a few, looking for cash to buy some irons This thing is realy like new has not been on a course only a few balls hit of rubber tees at the range, can send photos if you like , I also see that your from RI, could even drop it off to you for cash that would save you $10.00 as I work down there a few times a month as, Im in NH
Dave

🔥 Latest posts