• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway FT-iQ - First Impressions.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
After reading all posts I have yet to find anyone with enough knowledge to post. I own both drivers and they are both awsome. I originally bought IQ and followed up with IQ TOUR. The IQ does have a closed face but it is still the straightest driver on the market for most golfers. The IQ TOUR is also arrow straight but can be worked if you need to....Three holes at my club require a fade...Either club performs great...Dont judge by looks......As to shaft...if you can't be happy with a mitsubishi then........fuggitit.....

[email protected]

A few of these posters are the most knowledgeable (and best) golfers I've ever been around. (Read their sigs). Be careful.......

:shocked:

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Two heads...too many fingers & not enough toes!!! :)

ManchesterGolfer

Well the two heads are needed for when the nostrils on one ice up you can still breath, extra fingers needed in case of frostbite and not enough toes DUE to the frostbite... :D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
After reading all posts I have yet to find anyone with enough knowledge to post. I own both drivers and they are both awsome. I originally bought IQ and followed up with IQ TOUR. The IQ does have a closed face but it is still the straightest driver on the market for most golfers. The IQ TOUR is also arrow straight but can be worked if you need to....Three holes at my club require a fade...Either club performs great...Dont judge by looks......As to shaft...if you can't be happy with a mitsubishi then........fuggitit.....

The absurdity of your post is only dwarfed by the fact that it is your first.

Don't judge on looks? Why not? Mistubishi does make a shaft that every single golfer in the world should be happy with regardless of menial things like swing, weight, and preference.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Unfortunately Tiger...mean....Mike seems to have left his knowledge and went away leaving us all disciples heartbroken and ignorant as we were before...

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
A driver looking like a car does nothing for me. That's the most ridiculous marketing ploy I've heard in a while.

its not a marketing ploy that im aware of. i was speaking based purely on my opinion... thanks for reading my statement before you posted a response to it... i can really appreciate that.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
FINALLY! Someone who can take us away from this obscurantism of ignorance we've been immersed in! I told you guys you had no idea what you were talking about.

Welcome Tige....oh, sorry, I mean... Mike!
Obscurantism? WTF is THAT? Is it related to ignoranitism?

Just so you are aware, mike, knowledge is not a prerequisite to posting.
A point to which nearly all of my nearly 12,000 posts can testify...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
if you think this driver is ugly just look at it from the back and you can see one of the sweetest cars ever made. lambo diablo. seriously from the back it looks like a diablo... i hit this thing tour version with the tour stiff shaft. and wow i was bombing it straight down the middle maybe a slight fade once or twice. this driver is awesome. if i had enough money id definitely buy it haha.
(Dickhead mode on...)

It's actually the Reventon, not the Diablo.

ft0iqrear.jpg

The Reventon

lamborghini-reventon-2.jpg

The Diablo

lamborghini-diablo.jpg

(Dickhead mode off...)

Dark Knight
The Reventon was the car that Bruce Wayne crashed in The Dark Knight, which was the only time I've cried in quite a while.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
(Dickhead mode on...)

It's actually the Reventon, not the Diablo.

The Reventon

(Dickhead mode off...)

Dark Knight
The Reventon was the car that Bruce Wayne crashed in The Dark Knight, which was the only time I've cried in quite a while.

WOW, You can turn Dickhead mode on and off, you are really talented....I'm affraid mine is stuck in the on position :)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Obscurantism? WTF is THAT? Is it related to ignoranitism?

It comes from the Latin obscurans, meaning "darkening". Its conceived as the medieval period where all science and knowledge was stopped due to the Catholic imposition and fear of the Church's Inquisition. Its called that way because people used to live in the darkness of knowledge because only God could invent or know the reasons why things happened or existed.

When scientific research had its rebirth in the 17th-18th century it was called "The Illustration".

Thanks to Mike:emot-ange we were freed from the golf's obscurantism we lived at this Forum thinking some people here knew about what they were talking
about, and he showed us the new path to light in golf equipment....:D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
It comes from the Latin obscurans, meaning "darkening". Its conceived as the medieval period where all science and knowledge was stopped due to the Catholic imposition and fear of the Church's Inquisition. Its called that way because people used to live in the darkness of knowledge because only God could invent or know the reasons why things happened or existed.

When scientific research had its rebirth in the 17th-18th century it was called "The Illustration".

Thanks to Mike:emot-ange we were freed from the golf's obscurantism we lived at this Forum thinking some people here knew about what they were talking
about, and he showed us the new path to light in golf equipment....:D
Thank you, dear doctor.

(He's a WITCH! A witch, I tell you...)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.