• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway GBBII Pro Series SST Pured Graf Blue Driver

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The lady must leave...

On the block is my beloved Callaway Great Big Bertha II Pro Series 8.5* driver. It has an aftermarket SST Pured Grafalloy Blue shaft in stiff flex installed in it. I have the original SST Puring certificate and info for the club. The face and sole are in great shape, this club has been babied since it was first put together. Grip is a new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Rib .580. Original headcover, in great shape, is included.

I can't reinforce how much of a rocket launcher this thing is. I have about a 110mph swing speed, and getting this thing out there 285-290 on average was child's play. The Pured shaft loves to be loaded up, so the harder you swing, the straighter is goes!

However, as many members here can attest, a new lady has found her way into my bag and now Lady Bertha must go.

I'm looking to get $125CDN (110USD) for her. I would entertain a trade for Cleveland Launcher fairway woods (3w or 5w, in either steel or Ti), an Odyssey Two Ball putter (35", heel shaft mallet) or a Mizuno 60* MP series Raw ox or Nickel lob wedge.

If you have any questions, fire at will.

I also have a 60* RTG Cleveland Lob Wedge that I got from Maverick a while back. After a trial run, it lost out to the Mizuno. Great shape, minor bag wear on the ferrule, but nothing crazy. New Golf Pride Tour Velvet rib .580 grip and DG Stiff wedge flex shaft installed. WEDGE IS SOLD!!!!.:smilie_cl

I can't believe i'm selling this driver. :(

Thanks,

R35
P1010433.JPG
P1010434.JPG
P1010436.JPG

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I can't believe it either. It's like losing a brother....named Bertha. :D

Great stick. Someone is gonna get a jackhammer of a solid club.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Wedge is sold. Thanks to those that inquired. Driver is still available.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Shot Talk discount. $75USD for this driver. This would basically cover the shaft with the Puring, so it's a super deal.

I'd be open for trades, so let me know what you have.

(What the hell is wrong with me, why do I need more clubs? Cripes! ;))

R35

🔥 Latest posts