• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

callaway hex control balls?

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Does anyone use these? It is a private costco label, like 30 dollars, for 24 which is pretty affordable. I bought a 24 pack and am liking them in the warmer weather. Lady Precepts, or, Noodle longmand softs, in the winter, but theese might be my new summer ball. Any experience or thoughts on theese?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I played 1 round with them and I liked them. I think they're longer than a ProV1x...or I was just feeling good. They feel good. They have a soft cover but I'm not a 100% sure I like them around the greens. It's hard to say with just one round. I scuffed the three that I had with a wedge, so I haven't tried them since.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I played 1 round with them and I liked them. I think they're longer than a ProV1x...or I was just feeling good. They feel good. They have a soft cover but I'm not a 100% sure I like them around the greens. It's hard to say with just one round. I scuffed the three that I had with a wedge, so I haven't tried them since.
Were those the Platinum, which at 45 bucks seem aimed at the ProV? They have red, white, and black also recall, but I havent found a decent description of what they are about yet.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Were those the Platinum, which at 45 bucks seem aimed at the ProV? They have red, white, and black also recall, but I havent found a decent description of what they are about yet.
They were the old ones, I think. They were OneRZN. I didn't know they made red, white, black and platinum until I googled it.

🔥 Latest posts