• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Mini Loper Stand Bag

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Callaway Mini Looper Stand Bag

If you are a golfer that likes to walk the course and carry your bag, I highly recommend this bag. It is perfect for this task. I have owned a variety of stand bags, and this bag has been the best I have used to walk a course.

I purchased it because I was intrigued by the single wide strap I often noticed that when I used my bag with dual straps, I rarely used both straps. The single wide strap works wonderfully.

The Mini looper is advertised as being a pencil bag with features of a lightweight carry bag. I was concerned that it would not have enough storage or the the club storage would be inadequate etc... None of my concerns were validated. It has the perfect amount of storage. This bag simply rocks!

The bag is also priced right. I bought mine from a local shop for $80, but you can find them all over the net shipped in the $50 to $60 range.

Another nice touch is a couple of the pockets zip off so you can get them embroidered easily. Adds a real nice custom touch for under $20.

Members online

No members online now.