• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Tour "Blue" Custom putter 35"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have a couple putters that need a home.

First:

Delacruz CP-1
35"

Some info...

Veteran club designer Dick DeLaCruz, whose name now sits above his own golf company, invented the DeLaCruz CP Putter Line, consisting of the CP1 and CP2 Ti models and the Bolero 1 and Bolero2 models.

The two CP models have “Wolfrum 90” inserts and Titanium bodies and are, in fact, the first 100% commercially pure milled titanium putters.

Both putter models use Wolfrum 90, which when combined with the CP and Bolero models, creates the largest concentration of mass available on a putter and places the center of the mass right on the ball, no matter where you strike the putter on the shiny stuff.

Wolfrum 90, for all you metallurgy buffs, is a gray-white heavy high-melting ductile hard polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and molybdenum in many of its properties and is used especially for electrical purposes and in hardening alloys. Because of its high density, it can only be polished with diamonds to create a mirror finish.

This is a limited edition putter from DeLaCruz and the number on this putter is 01068 (as in the 1068th putter made of 10,000) Very early run of a limited edition putter. 35 inches with a Gripmaster Deerskin Stitchback Grip (grip has small blem on bottom side near the shaft, but in the sense of full disclosure, it's there, but it won't affect anything with playability or asthetics), and includes the Delacruz CP series leather headcover. Paintfill has been removed since some of these pictures were taken (see below).

[-]$75 shipped via USPS.[/-]SOLD!!!!:thumbs up:

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Re: Delacruz CP-1 putter and Callaway Tour "Blue" Custom

Second putter is my backup Callaway Tour Blue. It's 35" and has absolutely awesome feel. I already have one, so this needs a home.

The original Blue finish has been removed, exposing the raw Titanium. Painfill has been replaced with Black to look antiqued but could be easily changed. The sole insert and the Face Chevron are original. The putter sits in it's raw form, doesn't need to be coated and will never rust, but would make an awesome start to a BOS or Custom Shop work of art, if that's you're thing.

These putters originally sold for $499 retail, and are becoming more and more scarce and desired at the same time. Odyssey just released a Tour milled Titanium series, of which this model is offered at $449.

Included on the putter is a brand new Odyssey Tour grip in black and yellow, alongside a an Odyssey Tour magnetic closure headcover that matches the grip. These two items would run you around $45 alone.

SOLD!!!!

If you want both putters, I'd sell them together for $125 shipped.

PM me with any questions. I'm pretty solid on pricing, as these are stupid cheap prices already. However, I would entertain trade offers on Callaway HX series balls or a set of nice rain paints in size Medium.

Or, make me an offer. I'm also stupid. :D

Thanks,

R35
CallawayTB1.jpg
CallawayTB2.jpg
CallawayTB3.jpg
CallawayTB4.jpg
CallawayTB5.jpg

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States

Is that blue the one Frank did? Am I remembering right?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

You're remembering correctly, L, but this is my backup to that putter that Frank did. Similar idea, just a different putter.

Thanks,

T

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Delacruz sold pending payment....

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Delacruz is sold. Thanks T!

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Medium? Are these for the Mrs?

I've been crushing the P90X DVD's, dude. I'm hard as a rock.

Wait, no I just have a 33" waist. ;)

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005

Done the P90X twice.

On it again now - finishing up phase 2. Plyo is awesome for hockey :)

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

TT2 Sold!