• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway TT2 Blue back from LaMont

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Before and after pictures. I asked for whatever he thought would look good and it certainly does. The finish and paint fill are perfect, now just have to find the diameter size for the shaft and I'm set.

Thanks again LaMont.

After

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1128.JPG
IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Those TT's have always been on my list of putters to try, might need to find a TT1. How does it feel being Titanium?

That putter looks good, but the spud looks small and straight. If you can't figure it out, check with George Palombi on PT, he knows everything!

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
My friend has the TT1 and adores it, having hit a few putts with it on the puting green yesterday I can see why. They have a great feel, really consistent off the face and A1 roll.

Congrats on your facelift - that should be a great flatstick for you.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Haven't got it shafted up yet. I'm waiting on the shaft to come in. I'll let you know if it feels as good as it looks.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Nice work.

You'll love the feel of that thing. If you don't, send me a PM. I'll take it off your hands.

R35

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Just ho'd a bargain TT3 in the UK.

I'll do a review once it arrives. Just had to get one at some stage I guess.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.