• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway Warbird irons - Brand New - (4-SW) - Right - $550 - GC Australia

luc9488

Feb 18, 2012
Callaway Warbird irons - Brand New - (4-SW) - Right - $485 - GC Australia

Hi everyone,

I have a brand new set of Callaway Warbird irons 4-PW + SW (8 irons) for sale. These still have the wrap on them and have never been hit. Also have UPCs and registration codes for the warranty.

These are right handed clubs with steel True Temper standard flex and length shafts.

Im located in the Gold Coast, Australia.

I'm looking to sell for $485 OBO.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You're confusing me. Don't you have a thread about what irons to get? Half set and what not.... Why don't you play the Warbirds that you have?

OP
L

luc9488

Feb 18, 2012
Good question nututhugame. I would really like a set of TaylorMade RocketBallz irons. I just picked up an entire new set of clubs a friend of mine won in a raffle. So my thoughts were to keep the 3 wood, Driver, putter and bag and sell the Warbirds. Sorry for the confusion.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Good question nututhugame. I would really like a set of TaylorMade RocketBallz irons. I just picked up an entire new set of clubs a friend of mine won in a raffle. So my thoughts were to keep the 3 wood, Driver, putter and bag and sell the Warbirds. Sorry for the confusion.

Again, if you are so bought on the RBZs even though something like 30 people told you not to go that way, why do you ask for advice when you already have made your mind? You remind me of a guy here at the forum who bought a Krank El Diablo driver but started a thread on what driver he should buy and asking about the El Diablo Crap when he had already bought it before hand.

OP
L

luc9488

Feb 18, 2012
Not a problem guys For some reason the upload was failing on mac? Is this common?

mg6143.jpg

mg6145.jpg

mg6141.jpg
mg6143.jpg
mg6145.jpg
mg6141.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'd just play those, if the alternative is rocketballz.

I have to agree. There is nothing wrong with those Warbirds, unless you are just dead set on a set of TM RBZ's I'd play the Callaways. Both are game improvement irons, and the Warbirds are going to hold their resale value better. But hey, thats just my opinion, do whatever it takes to make you happy. Being happy over your clubs is half the battle.

OP
L

luc9488

Feb 18, 2012
Hmmm... bit of a tough one here. Does anyone have any experience with Ping's K15 irons? I've been reading they are a great super game improvement set..

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
You have a very nice set of brand new irons. I'd focus on something else if I were you.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Something doesn't sound right. We own a complete set of Callaway game improvement irons... brand spanking new. Callaway in noted for their high quality game improvement clubs. Callaway is one of the top in the industry for customer service. That set of Warbird irons would last many a golfer a lifetime. But... instead of putting them into play... we're considering tossing cash out there for some TM RBZ's or K15's. The Pings are a great GI club, but what would you gain over the Warbirds... other than having the opportunity to spend a lot more of your hard-earned money. I'd take that set of Callaways over 3 sets of the RBZ's. No comparison, there.

🔥 Latest posts