• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway wedge and Steelhead 7 wood

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Clubs are now on E-bay....

56* Callaway vintage wedge, 8* bounce. In great shape, perfect rust petina. Standard length from a Callaway wedge shaft (stock). Original Golf Pride Callaway soft cord grip in perfect shape. Looking for $70CDN.

Callaway Steelhead III 7 wood with headcover. Fantastic shape. Replace the 3 iron with this, it's the poor man's hybrid. Extremely easy to hit off the deck or off a tee. Looking for 85 bucks(CDN) for this.

I'm open to trades for these clubs (together or seperately). I'm in the market for Mizuno MP series wedges or Cleveland wedges. But maybe a driver might catch my eye, as I am a ho.

PM with offers or for pics, I can provide as per your request.

Cheers,

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
While I don't want want either of those, I may have a wedge or two you may be interested in - not entirely sure what I'm selling yet, only sure of what I'm keeping:

Miz MP 50-07 bent to 51* - (keep)

Cleveland CG10 Satin 54* - (probably sell, although a buddy may want it, but not sure yet)

Vokey 256.10 Black Ni (possibly bent to 54, not sure yet, hasn't arrived) - (99% likely to sell)

Miz MP 56-11 - (almost positive I'll keep it, depending on performance compared to the Vokey)

Vokey 258.08 (bought it myself this summer...gasp, off the shelf!) - (probably sell due to being replaced)

Miz MP 60-06 - (probably keep)

Miz MP 60-09 - (probably sell)

I don't know about prices really yet...I have to go spend a day or two at the range with them to figure out which ones I want and don't want, and then some will likely be available for sale. I'm not really sure how helpful any of that is to you, but you may be interested in one or more of them.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Silver said:
While I don't want want either of those, I may have a wedge or two you may be interested in - not entirely sure what I'm selling yet, only sure of what I'm keeping:

Miz MP 50-07 bent to 51* - (keep)

Cleveland CG10 Satin 54* - (probably sell, although a buddy may want it, but not sure yet)

Vokey 256.10 Black Ni (possibly bent to 54, not sure yet, hasn't arrived) - (99% likely to sell)

Miz MP 56-11 - (almost positive I'll keep it, depending on performance compared to the Vokey)

Vokey 258.08 (bought it myself this summer...gasp, off the shelf!) - (probably sell due to being replaced)

Miz MP 60-06 - (probably keep)

Miz MP 60-09 - (probably sell)

I don't know about prices really yet...I have to go spend a day or two at the range with them to figure out which ones I want and don't want, and then some will likely be available for sale. I'm not really sure how helpful any of that is to you, but you may be interested in one or more of them.

Well, well, well, look who's quite the Ho Mr. Silver.
I really like the line, "It hasn't arrived yet but I think I'll sell it". LOL. Neal, watch out, you got a contender!!

btw I may be interested in the CG10 - how much you lookin' for it? :)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
IG, I went on a bit of a tear buying wedges. I was relatively uncertain as to what brand I wanted to go with, so I got several witht he intention to sell the rest.

I only have two left to pickup. - the 60-06 and the 256.10

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That MP 60-09 may find a way into my bag if the price is right.

PM with a price, although i'm having a bitch of a time with the site these days...

Cheers,

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Silver,

With the site having issues, i can't access my PM's for the time being.

Would you mind e-mailing me?

[email protected]X

(Just remove the XX's and use that e-mail addy) ;)

Thanks,

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Someone make me a decent offer on these and they're yours.

If you need pics, let me know.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm adding a Cleveland Gunmetal 60* lob wedge with a Cleveland DG wedge flex shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet shaft in it.

I'd like 60 bucks (CDN) for that.

Package deal available on the wedges. Pics available of everything apon request.

Cheers,

R35

PS....looking for a 8-9.5* Cleveland Lanucher 400 or 460 Ti driver in stiff, 8-9.5* Callaway 415 GBB or the like in stiff shaft, or a MP series 60* lob wedge in Nickel or Raw Ox in trade if anyone has something to offer....hell, let me know what you have that's close to any of the above, we'll see what works.... :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Deal pending on Gunmetal Wedge....

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
I'm adding a Cleveland Gunmetal 60* lob wedge with a Cleveland DG wedge flex shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet shaft in it.

I'd like 60 bucks (CDN) for that.

Package deal available on the wedges. Pics available of everything apon request.

Cheers,

R35

PS....looking for a 8-9.5* Cleveland Lanucher 400 or 460 Ti driver in stiff, 8-9.5* Callaway 415 GBB or the like in stiff shaft, or a MP series 60* lob wedge in Nickel or Raw Ox in trade if anyone has something to offer....hell, let me know what you have that's close to any of the above, we'll see what works.... :D

Standby for the Launcher. I have one in Blue, that I will prob be unloading this winter. 9.5 degrees.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
Standby for the Launcher. I have one in Blue, that I will prob be unloading this winter. 9.5 degrees.

Need a 7 wood, er, "hybrid"? I'll throw in a wedge for shits and giggles... ;)

Blue....stiff? Sweet...if it's stiff...

R35

PS...i think you'd like the 7 wood...just my honest opinion....

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
Need a 7 wood, er, "hybrid"? I'll throw in a wedge for shits and giggles... ;)

Blue....stiff? Sweet...if it's stiff...

R35

PS...i think you'd like the 7 wood...just my honest opinion....

The only thing I'd trade it straight up for is a 540XD with NV... :)

The flex is senior flex :p

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I wasn't implying straight accross. Maybe a combo deal +cash incentive based thingy....

But if it's senior flex....well...we'll see how my back is from hockey by then. ;)

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Here's a funny story from our men's rec league tonight:

We play in a men's hockey league here in VT, there are 12 of us on our team all from NF, NB and NS, so of course we get Team Canada jerseys made up, and of course we're hated :D

The team we played tonight was real chippy and complained about calls the whole game it was pathetic... anyway, we were up 4-3, scored an empty netter to go up 5-3 with 30 secs left. We get to center ice and the opposing centerman leans in to my center (I'm on LW listening in) points to his heart and says "We know in here who the real winner of this game was..."

My centerman looks over to me to signal me the dump play is on, I smile.
The ref drops the puck, my center chips it forward past the defenceman, I skate in alone pull the goalie with me and slide it back across to the center for an easy goal. The clock now reads 23 secs left :)

We get back to center ice for the face-off and my center points to his heart and says... "What does it say in there now??"

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.