• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway wedge and Steelhead 7 wood

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
VtDivot said:
Here's a funny story from our men's rec league tonight:

We play in a men's hockey league here in VT, there are 12 of us on our team all from NF, NB and NS, so of course we get Team Canada jerseys made up, and of course we're hated :D

The team we played tonight was real chippy and complained about calls the whole game it was pathetic... anyway, we were up 4-3, scored an empty netter to go up 5-3 with 30 secs left. We get to center ice and the opposing centerman leans in to my center (I'm on LW listening in) points to his heart and says "We know in here who the real winner of this game was..."

My centerman looks over to me to signal me the dump play is on, I smile.
The ref drops the puck, my center chips it forward past the defenceman, I skate in alone pull the goalie with me and slide it back across to the center for an easy goal. The clock now reads 23 secs left :)

We get back to center ice for the face-off and my center points to his heart and says... "What does it say in there now??"

I don't know a damn thing about hockey but that's a good story.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Cleveland 60* wedge still available.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
60* wedge is sold.

56* Callaway and Steelhead III 7 wood still available.

R35

🔥 Latest posts