• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway X 460 Tour...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Ok this is for the heavy hitters out there. I am selling this for my buddy who used to be a PGA Class A teaching pro and he bombs it. I don't know that I have seen a ball stay in the air longer, but again its for a player with some real Swing speeed. Its in great shape, no idiot marks and light brush makrs on the sole,easily 8 or 8.5/10. Callaway golf pre owned has these on sale for $199.99 in shop wear only condition.

Callaway X460 TOUR, 8.5* with Aldila NV 65 X Flex, comes with Callaway X460 headcover-not the tour model the blue, white and black one. I guess I will start the bidding at $125 shipped CONUS.

Can't really take trade offers as I am selling it for my buddy, but if thats all that comes then I will take it to him.

Make me an offer if the price seems high, I checked around on ebay and prices ranged from $1 (opening bid) to $135 (with a few hours left). All reasonable offers will be considered. pics to come shortly.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here are a few pics, the mark on the face is just a smudge mark and will be clean before shipping. I also plan on taking a little goof off to the sole, my buddy liked lead tape. This club will look super clean and almost new when it arrives at your door.
Cally1.jpg
Cally 2.jpg

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Why's he selling it if he bombs it? Just curious..

R35

He's just like us at heart and has about 4 other drivers that he bombs as well. His latest is a Titleist 905 R with NV 65, that knocked this out of the bag. This guy is the closest thing to a tour pro that I have ever seen. I tried swinging this driver and knew as soon as I picked it up that I couldn't handle it.

About 2 yrs ago, maybe 3, he tried Monday qualifying at the Wachovia tournament in Charlotte. He shot 73 at Quail Hollow and missed a 6 man playoff by one stroke. If this guy could putt...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.