• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway X-Forged

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Seriously good sset of sticks. So much better in terms or feel & forgiveness than Mizuno MP67's that I had. Imo, Mizuno's are overated.

Try if you can a set of these bad boys - they are the dog's danglies !! :) :)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Seriously good sset of sticks. So much better in terms or feel & forgiveness than Mizuno MP67's that I had. Imo, Mizuno's are overated.

Try if you can a set of these bad boys - they are the dog's danglies !! :) :)

Agreed, I checked these out yesterday at the shop and was shocked. They look like no other set of Callaway's. I guess buying the Ben Hogan brand had a positive affect on Cally. I think they may well be the next set of irons that I own...we shall see..

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
They are very sexy irons. Miles better than the X-tours and I thought those were great LOL

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
First set of callaways id consider buying, they are up there for my next set right now with mp-67 and bridgestone J33b.

Fastback

Nov 13, 2006
they do look the business.. wheres the pics?!

what sort of offset do they have?

how are they at address compared to the mizzys?

Fastback

Nov 13, 2006
i've seen these on ebay.. mainly through the seller "empire-golf"

anyone dealt with these guys?

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Ain't got any pics of them as yet.

Guy I got 'em off was called 'tourclubseller' off UK ebay. They are Japanese forged and were assembled at Carlsbad factory.

aimr75: They p1ss all over the Mizunos. Feel better, and imo, look better, too. Project X shafts are the way forward, too !! :)

These are serious contenders to overcome my Taylor Made 300 series irons as my all-time fav. set :)

🔥 Latest posts