• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway x tour fairway

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I have a 15 degree x tour 3 wood prototype. It has a graphite design stiff shaft.
Anyone want to be first on the block to own one of these?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It doesn't matter, he always seems to do this when I don't have 2 nickles to rub together......oh, yeah, that's all the time. :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Well, if the one selling on E-bay is any indication at Buy it Now for $500USD, you can count me out.

There's no way in hell I'd pay 500 bucks for a Tour fairway wood, especially with a Graphite design shaft in it. Perhaps if it had a "used" Ozik or Diamana NT, I could consider it a decent price. But a stock GD shaft? Can the head actually be better than what you could get should you wait to buy a retail version?

500 bucks in my pocket says otherwise.

Tour stuff is nice, but it's crazy inflated in terms of price.

No offense, OB, just stating my opinion. If I had money to burn, i'd be interested as I love the look of the new X Tours. And from what I read about them, they perform beautifully.

R35

OP
obagain

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
This one will be $300.
A few differences some might not know about.
The head is heavier than a stock head, heavier head should equil more distance.
The club has a tour hosel. It is set at 1 degree open. Most retail is 1-2 degrees closed.
This head does not have serial numbers, only tour clubs don't have serial numbers.
Buying a club like this is more for collecting, very few lose value.

OP
obagain

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
If you check the completed auctions you will see the first one sold in less than 3 hours for $350. The second sold for $400 in less than 24 hours.
I wonder who could have been selling these? :emot-ange

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.