• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway X-Tour irons, X Forged wedges

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
OK, I think I'm going to go with the Mizuno's, so that means the Cally's are up for sale.

Callaway X Tour irons: 3-pw, standard LLL. True Temper S300 and GP DD2 red grips. Condition is 6.5/10. Most wear on sweet spot of the 7 iron. Bag chatter on all. Not the cleanest, but very functional and forgiving for a forged. I'll get some pics up later. $175 shipped CONUS

Callaway X forged wedges: 50 and 54 degrees. Raw and stock. 8/10 condition. Very nice. $65, or $115 for both. Will trade either for a raw 52 degree.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Depending on the pics, I might be interested in these?

Might even be interested in the wedges.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Depending on the pics, I might be interested in these?

Might even be interested in the wedges.

LOL - I might be interested also

OK guys, I'll get some pics up this afternoon. I'd love to keep this in house, WRX and Ebay is more of a pain then here.

If your looking for forgiving forged, these are it. You give up some in knowing where you hit it, but mishits go.

EDIT: And of course there would be a discount for purchasing both the irons and wedges.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I didn't clean these up before taking pics. You can get a general idea from this. The 7 iron wear is seen in the photo. That is the only thing major to mention. Oh, a few have a ferrule creeping a little, but I can fix that if its a deal breaker. I'd just need a little time.

EDIT: I need to clean up the faces a little. They are better then the pictures show.
CIMG2519.jpg
CIMG2520.jpg
CIMG2521.jpg
CIMG2522.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Nobody? These go to Ebay monday. I'm keeping the 54, but make an offer on the rest!

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
OK, I missed getting these on Ebay monday. I'll give it a little. Make me an offer! Here are better pics. Price drop to $160/ $200 with wedge.
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 005.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Sold in about 20 minutes on WRX. Some movers and shakers over there.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Sold in about 20 minutes on WRX. Some movers and shakers over there.

Funny... I couldn't give away near mint Ping s59's with two brand new Ping wedges (the milled ones) on WRX or anywhere else for that matter. Had to take more of a loss than I cared to on fleabay.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Funny... I couldn't give away near mint Ping s59's with two brand new Ping wedges (the milled ones) on WRX or anywhere else for that matter. Had to take more of a loss than I cared to on fleabay.

I keep meaning to try to join over there again. I tried a few years back and for whatever reason I couldn't. I keep hearing how easy stuff sells over there so, i don;t know

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
There's a much larger membership over there I think - and a very active BST. You need 75 post count to post in the BST - I'm almost there ;)

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I do a decent bit of buying and selling over there. Not a bad forum, if you can get past the bozo's who flex their internet yardages, and swing speeds, along with scores.

Beyond that, some knowledgeable folks about club building, and the tour stuff is neat to learn about, but I don't care much for paying the premium for it. Won't make the club magic in my hands anyways.

That said, the BST has some seriously nice stuff, decent prices, and pretty darn upstanding buyers and sellers over there. I've gotten some great deals on stuff, and it's super easy to sell stuff if you price it just right.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
You will almost get an offer within hours if you price your stuff reasonably. If you get offended by lowball offers, steer clear. But if you want to move stuff, it can happen very quickly. Just don't talk about black guys wearing Nike gear. Right Fat?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You will almost get an offer within hours if you price your stuff reasonably. If you get offended by lowball offers, steer clear. But if you want to move stuff, it can happen very quickly. Just don't talk about black guys wearing Nike gear. Right Fat?

Yes! I got a super low ball offer. Got a couple on Ebay too. I was kinda pissed. I see guys move shit all the time without taking a huge hit... I just couldn't understand it.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yes! I got a super low ball offer. Got a couple on Ebay too. I was kinda pissed. I see guys move shit all the time without taking a huge hit... I just couldn't understand it.

Buy low, sell high.

Members online

No members online now.