• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway X-Tour irons, X Forged wedges

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I didn't buy them to sell. I realized after a while they were not for me and just tried to get into something else staying close to even.

Sometimes with equipment that's all you can ask for.

About 2 wks ago I had the bright idea of selling my Tour Edge 3wood and getting one of the old school Cleveland Launcher Titanium 3woods. I used to have one and would crush it, just for giggles I bought a steel version to go with it. When they arrived I took one look at them both and immediately hated the look of them. They didn't look as good to me now as they did then.

So, off to ebay and I sold them for a slight loss-mighta broken even. But hey, lesson learned: DON'T EVER SELL YOUR TOUR EDGE AGAIN, YOU KNOW YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States

About 2 wks ago I had the bright idea of selling my Tour Edge 3wood and getting one of the old school Cleveland Launcher Titanium 3woods. I used to have one and would crush it, just for giggles I bought a steel version to go with it. When they arrived I took one look at them both and immediately hated the look of them. They didn't look as good to me now as they did then.

So, off to ebay and I sold them for a slight loss-mighta broken even. But hey, lesson learned: DON'T EVER SELL YOUR TOUR EDGE AGAIN, YOU KNOW YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF!

Got any Tour Edge fw's for sale?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005

Interesting since I sold 2 Exotics FW and currently game a Launcher Steel circa 2004

🔥 Latest posts