• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway X-Tours

monzter

Aug 7, 2008
I bought a set of Callaway X-Tours off one of our fellow members...thanks Shane! Got the clubs today and went right out to the range after work today.

Started w/the PW and worked my way through the clubs and let me say that i'm stoked about these clubs. I had been hitting a mixed set of x-18 and x-20 clubs and these clubs just blow them away. I was a good 15yds longer with each club.

I was a little worried about hitting these "players" clubs being so new to the game, but the ball just comes off these clubs so crisp its amazing. I've never had a problem getting any height off my shots and these are no exception. Great height and a penetrating ball flight shot after shot.

To think that I purchased these because I thought I got shafted on a set of MP-30's on ebay. On my way to the range today I finally was contacted by the seller who said my MP-30's will be shipping tomorrow....oh well 2 sets of irons in one week....am I HO'ing yet LOL

Will report back after playing them on Friday.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.