• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callaway

thatoneguy

Sep 24, 2009
Hello all, just found the forums because I am always looking for info and no where to find it so here it goes...

Callaway FT iQ driver, what is the diffrence between the glued and the i mix beside price? I hit an imix at the range and loved it however with times the way they are the price tag did not agree with me. I seen the glued is cheaper, now is this a fake? or just a lower end model? is it going to hit the same or not last very long?

Thanks in advance for any info.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Howdy.

I-MIX means that the club comes with a wrench where you can basically unscrew the shaft and put another one in. It's a quick and easy way to swap out shafts.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hello all, just found the forums because I am always looking for info and no where to find it so here it goes...

Callaway FT iQ driver, what is the diffrence between the glued and the i mix beside price? I hit an imix at the range and loved it however with times the way they are the price tag did not agree with me. I seen the glued is cheaper, now is this a fake? or just a lower end model? is it going to hit the same or not last very long?

Thanks in advance for any info.

As mentioned above, the IMIX is a system for fitting shafts to a head. Once you've found what works for you in the IMIX, you can go out and purchase the glued version for much less.

That being said, you can buy a used version of either for considerably less. Do you remember the specs of which head and shaft combo you were hitting?

Callaway also has a Pre-Owned site that offers clubs at 1/2 the price of retail normally, depending on specs, of course.

Here's the site: Callaway Pre Owned FT-iQ

Do a search for your specs and see what you'd be paying. Callaway offers fantastic customer service, so if you're not happy with the purchase, just return it.:thumbs up:

R35

OP
T

thatoneguy

Sep 24, 2009
Ok thanks for the input... I found some on e-bay and as far as I know it was set at 0 or middle the was no offset and it was a 10 degree.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Be wary of fakes on Ebay, especially if buying new.

For the minor price differences, go through Cally Pre Owned.

R35

OP
T

thatoneguy

Sep 24, 2009
Ya I just went and checked them out, a little more but I guess theres no question if its fake. Thanks for the site.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ya I just went and checked them out, a little more but I guess theres no question if its fake. Thanks for the site.

You got it.

If have trouble finding your setup, let us know. Plenty of club ho's here that can probably do some searching, and will love doing it. :D

R35

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Really echo using Cally pre-owned. Their prices are only slightly higher but their service is outstanding. I've bought things from them that within a couple of weeks went down in price. I gave them a ring and they credited my account the difference. Try that on ebay!

🔥 Latest posts