• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Callway, TM and Hogan clubs for sale

MossDr.

Jun 30, 2009
Hello all I'm quite new here, but pleased to see such an active classifieds section. I have not thought of a price for any of these, but would be open to offers. I have three clubs I'm looking to get rid of as I just upgraded all.

Callaway FT-5 10 degree Draw is in fantastic condition and was purchased back in the spring from GolfSmith's store only demo stock, meaning it was only hit in the store. Fuji E-150 stiff shaft and Callaway velvet grip, no head cover. $90

Taylor Made Monte Carlo 7 putter, 35" and comes with factory magnetic head cover. Stickers are still on the shaft and has not been used outdoors. Won in a scramble down in Ft. Myers back in the Fall '08. $70

Ben Hogan CFT Titanium 3h 21 degree is well used, but only shows normal signs on the bottom from impacting with turf. Shafted with a Crossfire stiff steel shaft and a brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip, factory head cover. $35

🔥 Latest posts