• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cally driver and Taylormade Wedges..cheap

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Guys, I have my Callaway FT-5 driver for sale. It did not bring what I had the reserve set at on Ebay, so I'll try you guys and see if anyone is interested. IHere are the specs:
RH Callaway FT-5 Tour head, 9.5 Loft, DRAW bias
Aldila VS Proto by you 80gm stiff flex shaft
Has Tour lock pro 30 gm weight installed in the Lamkin crossline red midsize grip(grip is in good shape)
Head cover included. Paid $525 for this drive new this year. This is a steal. Head does have a few blems on it, but no major dings or dents or anything like that. I can email pics.
$175 shipped to you.

Taylormade TP Z wedges, 52* and 60* both have True Temper Dynamic gold S300 shafts in them, both are in good shape, with the grooves deep and in good shape. I purchased both of these wedges new in the spring, so they are still in good shape. They were reshafted with the current shafts, as I am not a fan of wedge flex shafts. reshaft was done correctly, no worries in that. Grips are in good shape for both(Red Lamkin Crossline midsize grips). I'll take $40 a piece, or $70 for both. PM me for pics.
AGIAN, NO TRADES, I need cash to bridge the gap until I can find employment. Thanks guys!!!
Updated, to get everything I have left in one thread, here it is:

Sky Golfsky caddie SG4(not the 3 like I had posted, it has the built in battery), comes with everything that I got when I bought it, I'll clean my courses off it. Buyer will be responsible for the transfer fee(unsure of what it will be) but I will pay to ship it to you. $200 firm, no trades please, I need CASH, not golf stuff. Can email pics if needed.

I have a pair of Addidas power band golf shoes, mens size 10.5
Red/white/silver trim, $35 shipped to you.

Also, may entertain any reasonable offer for anyhting I have for sale($50 for the driver or Sky caddie is not reasonable). PM me any questions or offers, but no trades please.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
TTT
$150 on the Cally driver, shaft alone is worth that.
$175 on the Skycaddie SG4
Still have 2 pairs of powerbands,10.5 mens,
Black/black/silver
Red/white/silver
$30 each, or $50 for both pair.
$30 for each of the wedges, or both for $50.
Need to move this stuff. Thanks!!!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Blaaahhhh....

I was thinking to myself earlier today, "For 150 I'd have to take that driver."

Bastard! PM!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Damn you. Send me some pictures of the wedges... maybe even of the powerbands. I have a bud who needs some shoes to keep in his car since he always forgets his.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
FATC1TY, pm me your email, I'll send you pics of the pair of powerbands I have left. And the Wedges, just need an email I ain't computer savy enought to figure out how to send an email through here with the pics attached.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
TTT
$130(you pay shipping) on the Cally driver, shaft alone is worth that.
$150 on the Skycaddie SG4
Black/black/silver
Red/white/silver
$30 each, or $50 for both pair.
$25 for each of the wedges, or both for $40.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
TTT
Black/black/silver
Red/white/silver
$25 each, or $40 for both pair.
$25 for each of the wedges, or both for $40.
Anyone want to make an offer on the stuff I have left? You might get lucky and get a great deal on a couple of pairs of shoes and a couple of wedges.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Wedges are now SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
Shoes anyone?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
If it wasn't a SkyCaddie (with its annual fee) I'd buy the GPS. But I think annual fees are like extortion. Sorry, because $175 is a good deal for that.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
If it wasn't a SkyCaddie (with its annual fee) I'd buy the GPS. But I think annual fees are like extortion. Sorry, because $175 is a good deal for that.

Driver and Skycaddie MINE now anyway! So back off! :thumbs up:

Thanks byrguy!

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Nah, thank you Slick, enjoy em. They will be going out to you in a few minutes. Thanks again.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Nah, thank you Slick, enjoy em. They will be going out to you in a few minutes. Thanks again.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Though they are Christmas presents and my wife is going to make me wait. Then again.... if I give her the kick-ass camera I got her early.... hrmmmm!!!

🔥 Latest posts