• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cally Pre-Owned I-Mix sale - 30% off

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Following on from the Rock Bottom Golf I-Mix sale comes the Cally Pre-Owned one.

30% off all I-Mix items. FT-I LCG heads from $60, Ft-9 tours from $90. You can even get a Whiteboard shaft for $120. FT-9 tour and Whiteboard for 200 bones. Doesn't matter about changing the shaft if you've got the one you want.

Could be a FT-I LCG head on its way soon I think....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Get it while you can. Heard from a reliable source that IMIX is dead. Spring 2010 marks the end of a ridiculously stupid era, beyond a fitting standpoint. IMO.

R35

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
The thieving bastards still want $50 to ship an I-Mix HEAD ONLY. Now I know that Australia is obviously not going to be their main sales target but come on. How about using some common sense. Who in their right mind is going to pay as much for shipping as the actual head itself. Idiots.

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
The thieving bastards still want $50 to ship a HEAD ONLY. Are you serious??? How about using some common sense. Now obviously Australia isnt going to be their main sales target but come on. Who in their right mind is going to pay as much for shipping as the actual head itself?

Idiots.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I thought maybe I should grab one, but then I realized the VS Proto Shaft was going for $130, which makes the Driver go around $200. I can get it new for that!

OP
LeftyHoges

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I thought maybe I should grab one, but then I realized the VS Proto Shaft was going for $130, which makes the Driver go around $200. I can get it new for that!

Xam, the VS proto is like new for $90. You actually have to click into the item before they apply the discount. Still a bit much though when you can get a blueboard or whiteboard for the same price but at least $90 is better than $120, right?

🔥 Latest posts