• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cally Razr Fit Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yup, my yearly driver sale. I'm not in love with this driver and probably never should've sold my Cleveland to Tricky. Live and learn. Anyways....

Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme. 9.5* I have two shafts for it, Aldila Trinity and Matrix 7m3, both are stiff. I'd like to sell the whole deal as i'd have no use for an extra shaft without this driver, however i'd split em if I had to. Headcover and tool included. There's a couple super tiny chips at the leading edge from catching one high on the face... not noticeable at address at all because the paint actually comes down around the leading edge a little bit. You can kinda see it in the picture.

Asking $160 for the whole shabang shipped. I don't really want to split it up, but i'll listen to offers. Shipped to ConUS. PayPal.

DSC00102.JPG

DSC00108.JPG
DSC00106a.JPG
DSC00111.JPG
DSC00113a.JPG
DSC00107.JPG
DSC00109a.JPG

Last edited:
OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
3 mil huh? I'm going to need to ponder a moment.....................................................................no.
That was a long moment. I'm trying to figure out what to ask for it being comparable to what they're going for elsewhere, but not screwing myself too bad. In the meantime an offer would be welcome.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Sorry buddy, but I'm about to have a driver yard sale myself.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I just got refunded $57.60 from Paypal, so I'll throw it out there.

That may be a bit low though... :)

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I've seen them on the other forum for $150 plus.
Yeah, i'm trying to get an average of other forums, ebay, etc... don't really know what to ask for the extra shaft either. It'll be more than fair i'm sure though...

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I just followed a couple of quick ones on the bay and it doesn't look good. A head only sold for 61 and 2 complete clubs sold for 68 and 81.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I just followed a couple of quick ones on the bay and it doesn't look good. A head only sold for 61 and 2 complete clubs sold for 68 and 81.
I've been watching that too. A lot of the ones going for real cheap are either real high loft, left handed, or regular flex. Trying to follow ones that are the same specs as mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.