• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cameron Putter

buykrux

May 15, 2009
real
most of the fakes i have seen are detours, studio selects and studio styles.
great starting price!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'd say real as well. Plus the guy has almost 600 feedbacks with a 100% rating. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him, although i doubt I would buy that particular style of putter. That's just me though! Get it and enjoy!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The other dead giveaway is the Pingman grip. Not even the most stupid fakers out there are smart enough to try and pawn off a fake with the wrong company grip on it.

Genuine.

R35

OP
G

Golferpants

May 28, 2010
Thanks for the help. I used to have one of these when they first came out, and it was lifted out of my bag after a round. If I can get a good price on it, I'll send it in for refinishing and maybe bring back some of the luck I got with it while I was in school.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Question has been asked and answered, but I've never seen any olf school Gun Blue or Oil Can Camerons that are counterfeit. Lots of new models, but no older ones.

Also, that putter doesn't need refinishing, snag a headcover, use it and enjoy a very nice face balanced putter. An aftermarket restoration will cost around $100, a Scotty job about $160. The juice ain't worth the squeeze.

buykrux

May 15, 2009
i agree, it looks like its in good shape
if you do want to refinish it contact kevin colbert of putter plating

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.