• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

can anyone help

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Its hard to say, im not super familiar with distiquising knock-offs, but she seems like a decent seller. Although a little wierd shes selling a tour driver and the rest of her sales are all girly-ish things. Ask for the serial #, call callaway and have them confirm. If its a no go, charge back on paypal and keep shopping victorouisly. Also, if it makes you feel any better. The completely disgusting and obscene picture :emot-ange is not the same driver as the one thats forsale.

OP
D

dawn

Jun 14, 2009
lol

we have it here (for awhile) sad thing is cant see a serial anywhere so looks like we have lost £100

turkey

Mar 24, 2009
have you hit it? If you like it what does it matter. I know at first it's a head trip thinking man this might be fake but if you hit a few 280 down the middle you won't care if its fake.

I know it's really messed up to sell fakes on ebay I often wonder if I have ever bought a fake club but if I hit it well I feel better instantly.

also thats not the stock shaft for an ft5 so I don't know why someone would bother making a fake with a shaft that doesn't come stock. If they were mass producing knock offs they would use the stock shaft and no one is going to but a new shaft in a knock off put any things is possible hit it and if you like it don't worry about it if it feels dead then investigate

OP
D

dawn

Jun 14, 2009
reason why i ask is he wants to sell it as he has seen yet another driver (GRrrrr) lol

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
No serial number = bad

Do they usually have a black disc on the sole? Sort of in line with the shaft?

Did you pay by Paypal? If so you could contact Callaway get them to confirm it's authenticity and if it is fake go through the process of disputing the item and get your cash back.

If you are stuffed you could at least get the shaft removed and sell it for a few quid.

OP
D

dawn

Jun 14, 2009
hi,

thanks will see about contacting them

we did pay by pp but was 2 months ago so prob lost out???

🔥 Latest posts