• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can somebody sell me a couple ferrules?

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
I recently ordered 4 wedge heads and shafts to build some wedges for some buddies. I also got a new baffler pro head and some FST pro white wood shafts to build me some hybrids. I then realized I completely forgot to order some ferrules.

Golf Galaxy used to sell them, but not anymore. Nobody around sells ferrules, and golfworks will make me pay like 12 bucks to ship them.

I need like 6 .370 ferrules and 4 .335's. Anybody have some extra they can throw in an envelope and mail me? I can paypal you what ever the cost is you need!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
If you have Paypal, you can order from Indacup golf. I'm pretty sure Victory Custom has Paypal as well.

And if they won't sell you components like this, MyOstrich Golf has Paypal and sells clubmaker supplies and has cheap shipping.

Check 'em out.

R35

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
I see no ferrules on indacups site or victory custom's site.

Myostrich has ferrules, but it's like 6.50 to ship them. Can they not just throw them in an envelope and ship them for way cheaper?

Gregor

Jul 10, 2008
Golfworks sells them, I'm pretty sure. And they had a flat rate $1.95 shipping special this past week.

EDIT: Just read your post all the way through. Golfworks does still have the flat shipping fee going on right now. Also for future reference, I've called Golfworks in the past and they have adjusted their shipping price when I bought a small screw weight from them.

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Ah. Well that was a life saver. I went ahead and got some from golfworks then!

🔥 Latest posts