• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can someone explain to me why Camilo didn't win?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I know this might have been discussed before, but I couldn't find it. Can someone explain to me in a "Fisher Price" way how is the FedEx scoring awarded? I'm still confused on why VJ was supposed to win just by finishing the last round, even if he ranked last. Villegas won the final two tournaments and placed himself much higher in the ones he didn't win than VJ in the ones Camilo wo, so, why???

Thanks mates....;)

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
Vijay started with more points because he placed higher in the standings before the playoffs started. Vijay started in 7th place and camilo was in 41st place

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Villegas won the final two tournaments and placed himself much higher in the ones he didn't win than VJ in the ones Camilo wo, so, why???

Thanks mates....;)

Camillo missed the cut in the Barclay's, the first of the FedEx Cup playoff events. Had he made the cut in that one, even finishing last of those who played the weekend, he would have won the overall title.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Camillo missed the cut in the Barclay's, the first of the FedEx Cup playoff events. Had he made the cut in that one, even finishing last of those who played the weekend, he would have won the overall title.

Ok mate, thanks, didn't remember he had missed such cut...

🔥 Latest posts