• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can You believe this Guy????

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
After all I'd read and heard about DD, it was surprising to see him as one of the few men willing to put his hands up and admit that his female partner was much better at some of the challenge shots than he was. Somehow can't imagine Gary having done that...

Did you watch DD on BBII? He was as bad (or worse) than Gary. He seems to be much more likeable, and "in the spriit" in BBVII. I wonder if they're setting him up for a big explosion, or whether he truly is a mellower guy. Not that I really care, especially when they show Ashley in that low-cut sweater thingy...

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
I've just realized that I live about 30 miles from the golf complex he works at!!!

I was hoping to get out at least once next week to get a round in now the good weather is here, and it is now sooooooooooooo tempting to head down the Garden State Parkway and play his 9-hole course down there.

If I saw him in person I don't think I'd be able to stop myself cracking up laughing!

Jun 24, 2006
I don't DD was as bad as Gary in BBII.

DD is just trying to get under peoples skin to make them think about him instead of the wall they have to flop the ball over.

Strategy.

Gary was just being a rude prick that thinks his poo daint stink.

Greydawg

King Of All Hackers!!!
Dec 15, 2006
I literately cheered when Gary got his ass kicked!
So much so that I watched the rerun on Wednesday night!!!
Gotta' wonder how he felt when he got to see the "Gary Bashing" interviews at the end of the show!
What a pompus ass!!!

Mors Ab Alto

Aug 28, 2006
THE DREAM TEAM

Gary and Danielle from BBIII. They'd need to kncok down all the trees to make sure both of their egos could fit on the course.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I would have to say Pam the bug eyed bitch is just as bad as Gary. She is easily the biggest tool of all the chick and it was a real shame to see her beat Val. Val looked hot during her interviews and would be perfect if she were mute. She played like an idiot and deserved to go, but I still hate Pam that whiney, bug eyed, ryhmes with Mike Hunt.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I would have to say Pam the bug eyed bitch is just as bad as Gary. She is easily the biggest tool of all the chick and it was a real shame to see her beat Val. Val looked hot during her interviews and would be perfect if she were mute. She played like an idiot and deserved to go, but I still hate Pam that whiney, bug eyed, ryhmes with Mike Hunt.

Pam was the foil to the pompous Danielle in BBIII. Now she plays the little beeyotch.

And they say marriage changes women...

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Thinking the same thing myself. Dave tells her right edge and hit it firm about 4 times. she puts it 4 feet to the outside and 4 feet short. Then insists he just said "Hit the shot and have fun". Continues to route against her partner out of spite, then bitches about how he kept insisting the last would be uphill at the end so to hit it, as she left it short. Did she forget they were filming the entire thing and not just her?

She personally played like crap and bitched and moaned as he carried her butt around the course. Probably be interesting next week. I kinda thought she was going to be like that when they did the flop shots and she made the comment "Yeah, who practices flop shots at the range" She obviously feels hitting the driver is the only key to golf, and likely the reason she will never be anything more than Long drive competition material. Her short game sucks, and she even had the same choppy abbreviated swing as Gary.

Two things Mike nailed right off the back on the show. He said the stuff Gary did last week was bad for the game and that obviously Pam wasn't mentally ready for this show with getting married. I would believe it may have been worse that what we saw. Good that he has the stones to step up and say it, as it is bad for the game to see a proclaimed pro and now a wanna be pro show so little etiquette and sportsmanship. Not who I want to see on the tour.

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
I thought the Golf Channel edited the show well last night - how simple would it have been to just show Pam's comments and make it look like Dave was being an idiot to her, but they showed exactly what he said to her, and intercutting it with her ridiculous comments left no-one in any doubt who was in the wrong. What made it even worse for her was that Dave's advice was absolutely spot on, right down to him taking the shot from the rough against Kelly - if she'd taken that and lost it, then that would have lost them the challenge altogether without him and Val needing to play.

Pam is now being seen for the one-trick pony she actually is - getting through every week by either getting through the long shot and drive challenges or hoping someone would blow-up (which they always did) in the elimination. Thankfully Val was there to help her out with that last night. Would even a total beginner attempt to putt from that far off the green, with that much fringe in front of them and so severely uphill?

Obviously she's keen to get back to being the poor, unfortunate victim she positioned herself as in BB3 with her spats with Danielle, who it now seems was actually pretty astute with her summing up of Pam as being someone who could win challenges without being much of a player. It must make the other former BB competitors feel great to know she got put on that show despite not having played for months. And how scary do her eyes get when she's making up stories to camera in the confessional???

My favourite bit of the whole show had to be when DD was giving Mike a hard time about how easy it must have been to get on BB1 - Mike's response was priceless!!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Thinking the same thing myself. Dave tells her right edge and hit it firm about 4 times. she puts it 4 feet to the outside and 4 feet short. Then insists he just said "Hit the shot and have fun". Continues to route against her partner out of spite, then bitches about how he kept insisting the last would be uphill at the end so to hit it, as she left it short. Did she forget they were filming the entire thing and not just her?

She personally played like crap and bitched and moaned as he carried her butt around the course. Probably be interesting next week. I kinda thought she was going to be like that when they did the flop shots and she made the comment "Yeah, who practices flop shots at the range" She obviously feels hitting the driver is the only key to golf, and likely the reason she will never be anything more than Long drive competition material. Her short game sucks, and she even had the same choppy abbreviated swing as Gary.

Two things Mike nailed right off the back on the show. He said the stuff Gary did last week was bad for the game and that obviously Pam wasn't mentally ready for this show with getting married. I would believe it may have been worse that what we saw. Good that he has the stones to step up and say it, as it is bad for the game to see a proclaimed pro and now a wanna be pro show so little etiquette and sportsmanship. Not who I want to see on the tour.

Great Post Pa Jayhawk. I had the exact same thoughts about last night's episode as well.

Also, whats the deal with Kelly and Nikki? Kelly was describing a bunker shot to Nikki like it was one of Einstein's theories. She can barely plan credible golf without thinking, why confuse the b!%@# any more than necessary? Now that Eddy is gone, maybe she'll start throwing herself all over Kelly........

todmun

May 22, 2006
I've mentioned on here before that I am good friends with Dave.He can't really tell me exactly what happens but he said if you think Pam was bad last night then just wait(and then made a face and rolled his eyes). He did tell me about some other things that went on when the cameras were off but nothing really juicy happened. Just some stuff about how people play and how they are behind the camera compared to in front of it.

Borat

Dec 28, 2006
Damn! I missed it! It's on next Monday at 1:30am.

I hated Gary in the last BB. I loved it when on a par 3 he spanked it into some bushes, it was either a slice or major push - and after he'd just been bitching about Kelly.

Now Kelly's a legend.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i`d like to see Mike win it all.hes a big guy and i think when people look at him they dont expect much game from him because of his size.but so far he has showed a very good short game.

Vall doesnt have to be a single mother all she has to do is give me a call and i`ll solve that prob. for her.i would take her over Nikki any day.Nikki thinks shes got game but if you see her the first time around you`d know all shes got is the fun bags.

🔥 Latest posts