• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can you imagine dressing like this????

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
My home page on my computer is MSN.com. When I turned on the computer this morning there was this picture along with the headline "Basque Militants announce Cease Fire." Now I don't want to talk politics here so lets just take a look at the picture:

Can you imagine dressing like this? If you would dress like this, would you expect people would take you seriosly on any day other than Halloween? Is it me or do they look suspiciously like the KKK in their masks? All they lack is the cone shaped hats. I mean honestly, how can you expect any leader of ANY government to take you seriously when you dress like your going to a Halloween Party? Call me a "stupid, ignorant American" but I just don't get it!

amsnbcmedia1.msn.com_j_MSNBC_Components_Photo__new_100905_etaceasefire.grid_6x2.jpg

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
I think it is very common througout history for extremist groups to don "uniforms" that disguise their identity while partaking in activities that they wish to avoid being persecuted for. An example from current western society that comes to mind are the G20 protestors / anarchists with their gas masks or bandannas.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.