• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cancer claims another

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Strange, isn't it, how sometimes death can be a relief. Cancer can be such a painful way to go, we wish for death to ease the suffering. Tell me again why doctors can't use marijuana to ease the nausea of chemo (when nothing else works), and heroin to ease the pain of a terminally ill person?

It was a relief....for him and for my sister. She has been through a tough time taking care of him...

The hospital used Morphine liberally for his pain...and the last day or so, he was in a Pallitive Care Center which are big rooms (kind of like a resort) with flat screen TV's, Internet access and even a little wet bar area (you have to bring your own!). So they did a great job for both family and patient in his final days....

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
stopped to see my sis today to see how surgery went.they didnt do it.they had her all preped and even knocked her out then found out that the sists were to big so they had to reschedule so they can open her up and remove them.they were going in thru a couple holes so she would be released that day.now they say they are going in thru her old c-section.

plus she needs something done with her ovaries because she had her tubes tied and now her bodie is fertelizing the outside of the ovaries and its building up.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online