• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CANUCKS - Cultural Question

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Bravo said:
Here are a few of ours:

The most common is The Bag.....

You arrive at the tee to hit your tee shot sometime in the middle of the round....

Your opponents gets out, grabs whatever club they are using and you loiter in the cart, pretending you are adding scores on scorecard etc.....

While they make their way over to where they are teeing it up - as they bend down to put the tee in the ground - you are subtly making your way around behind their cart....

You very smoothly release the "flap handle" that secures the strap around their bag....

You then go to the tee and hit your shot - you compliment them in a big way on theirs. You make your way back to your cart very quickly.

They get in their cart - hit the accelerator and BOOM!! their bag flies off the back of the cart and you are on your way down the cartpath - looking back and them laughing your arse off...
Yah. So much for the friendly round.

GB... Feel free to import eh. But realize that we already have uh and ummmmm. The redneck filler syllables are transnational.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm pretty easy on the course. I take the seriousness of the game inside me. I never let it show on the course.

In golf, there's only one ass to kick, and that's your own. No sense making it a shitty time for everyone else.

During fun rounds, we're notorious for driving over golf balls and calling to "play it as it lies".

Ha, funny story just popped into my head. Last September we played in a tournament. Just before our tee off, a friend of mine in my group and I walked into the bathroom to rid ourselves of some unwanted materials. We had just been talking to some other guys in the tournament that were to tee off just before us.

My friend had ducked into the stall to take care of some business. I was at the urinal, making a donation. One of the cocky guys we were just talking to walks into the bathroom and starts making small talk about how we better watch out, ect. Anyways, Erik is in the stall, realizes that this new entry to the room is the dude, and starts to play it up.

He starts "Ooooooooooooh yaaaaaaaaaah" in the stall, super loud and sounding like he's passing a school bus. A huge fart follows with that loud toilet hollow sound and a huge splash. Anyways, this guy starts losing it and has to leave the bathroom.

On the tee, the dude is giving some more ribbing and Erik starts to stretch out. He starts in with the "ooooooooohhhhh yaaaaah" as he's stretching his back out with his driver. The dude on the tee starts laughing and can't stop. He ended up bending one so far right I told him he could pick that up in the parking lot.

Needless to say, Erik continued to stretch out throughout the whole afternoon.

We won by 4 strokes.

R35

🔥 Latest posts