• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

car shoping

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
The other "interesting" item is gender. I'm sure it's not as bad as it used to be. But... I would die for a Honda Ridgeline truck. Love the concept and hear nothing but good about them. My wife will never allow me to visit a Honda dealer, let alone purchase anything that says Honda on it. Some years ago, we were car shopping for her. Walked into a Honda dealership. The salesman immediately began quizzing me on what features I was interested in... completely ignoring my wife. I finally said, "Sir, this car will be for my wife." "Why don't you ask her these questions?" The salesman replied "When we get to colors, she can pick that out." "That's about all ladies know about cars, is what color they are!" My wife took me by the hand, pulled me from the dealership, we went over to the Lincoln/Mercury dealer and SHE bought a new Sable. To this day, she wouldn't even allow a Honda lawnmower around our house!!!

That's really bad. Man, he's lucky she didn't knock him out.

Stereotypes are aweful, but always there. It's sad, but, the only one who ends up the fool is the person believing in them.

Oh yeah, don't punish Honda, try another dealer. You're wife really isn't setting a huge, "above all behavior," thing when she says absolutely no Hondas, just makes her look stereotyping too.

🔥 Latest posts