• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carbrook Golf Club (be careful of the sharks)

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'm supposed to be playing in a stroke event at Carbrook Golf Club next weekend. I've never played the course but one thing I do know is it has a lake containing voracious Bull sharks.

For those that don't know, the Bull shark is a member of the whaler family is one of the fiercest members of that family. It can move from salt to brackish to fresh water (and back again) and for that reason has been responsible for attacks on unwitting swimmers who didn't think the canal or river where they were swimming contained sharks.

One thing's for sure, if my ball rolls into the lake from the 15th fairway, I won't be putting my arm in to pull it out. You can see footage of one of the resident bull sharks at this link -> Carbrook Golf Club. The best golf course in Logan, Redlands, Brisbane south. Need a wedding venue in Redlands or Logan, try Carbrook golf club.

🔥 Latest posts