• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Career round!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Shot my best round today by 1! 74! I made a mess of the easy par 5 15th with a double bogey 7. Bounced back with birdies on 16 and 17. Managed to keep the round from getting away from me. Went and played a second nine with some other friends and shot 75. The 75 was one tee up from where I normally play but I'll take it. Great day of golf, 36 holes and 5 over par!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Awesome mate! Congratulations! I'd love to see a 7? one day in one of my cards...

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
Yea i could only hope to shoot that low in my life, LOL. I shot a 45 the other day with a 10 on the first hole (2 into the drink)...and i felt like i played great, haha...great round btw, gratz!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Congrats on the new low score!!!!

mumble mumble, may the golfing gods .....mumble mumble, lol

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Great shooting. It must have been the weekend for it: I matched my career low yesterday with a 77, on a very easy track: 69.3/120, but it was the 1st time I had ever played it, so I was happy. I even drove 1 short par 5s in two, and birdied both of them. :)

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Must have been a good weekend for the shottalk golfers. I went up to Charlotte and played at Renaissance Park. Shot 77....38-39....first time I have dropped two nines in the 30's. Went to Quail Hollow on saturday.....it was a good weekend.

Jason

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Backed it up with another 75 yesterday evening! Hope I can keep it up!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.