• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carry Bag

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Has anyone here used a Carry bag or Sunday bag for range sessions or travel or anything?? I am looking for one to put on my xmas list just wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I am looking for something really small that will carry like 6 clubs or so. I walk some in the afternoons during the summer and usually just carry 3 or 4 clubs and balls in my pocket but would like something that I can carry without taking my entire stand bag.

Jason

PureStroke

Oct 10, 2008
Mizuno or Titleist make some really cool and durable bags called scratch bags probably run you 25-35 bucks. Shoot those things are like 40-50 bucks I thought they were cheaper
959_550.jpeg
titleist-70sunday-golfbag-extralarge.jpg

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Check out my review on the Callaway Mini Looper bag in the equipment review forum.

It sounds as if this bag should be perfect for your needs. I am really pleased with mine.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I put an offer in on one, on ebay.

Looks ideal, for grabbing in the morning, when I think I might go to the range.

Driver, rescue, 6i, PW, 56 and a putter.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
You can fit all your clubs into a Sunday bag with no problem at all.

I played with one for 3 seasons. One of my friends still plays one. The Titleist Sunday bags are quite durable.

I got myself a rolling cart last year and just recently upgraded to the Cliccart which is the greatest thing ever. With the cart, it allows me to play with a bigger bag.

If I had to carry, I'd still be playing a Sunday bag.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I have a Titleist sunday bag. It's perfect for what you describe.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I use a Titleist sunday bag almost exclusively when I walk. You can fit all your clubs easily.

OP
SCGolfer

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Thank guys
I am gonna look into the titleist bag and I found a Puma that stores away easy and carries a smaller amount of clubs

Jason

🔥 Latest posts