• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cars

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Wi, compare a side view of yours and a 2014. The newer models look longer, or they do to me, anyway.
It's possible they lengthened it, didn't pay much attention after I bought mine. If I could go back and take a mulligan I would never have bought the damn thing.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I wouldn't mind being seen in this.

audi-a4-station-wagon.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
So my wife and I may be in the market for a new car. Nothing wild, 4 door sedan. Currently driving an 06 Impala. We got a good deal but I feel like we put a lot of money towards repairs each year.

So, what do you/your wife have? Likes and dislikes? Repair history-meaning lots or not to bad-I don't mean wear items, just repairs in general.

And of course recommendations!

Thanks!
Buy a Kia. We have a 2010 Sportage. Nothing to fix. No recalls. 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. Had two Hyundai's before this. Also great cars. And the price is right. 42,000 miles on ours and it's great. Lot's of headroom, comfortable seats and easy to get in and out of.

Last edited:
OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Damn I left for three hours to go to school board meeting and all hell broke loose.

Looking hard at the Hyundai's and Kia's, the wife loves the Kia Optima

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online