• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cell Phones

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I was curious if anyone has experience with refurbished phones. I'm looking at picking up a new phone/pda for work and want something with GPS, the Iphone is out as i need insurance. I'd like to pick up a Blackerry Bold and the refurbs are going for 150 while the new are 300. So basically is it worth theextra 150 to go for a new phone.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I bought a refurbed Palm Treo before and had great service out of it. The only reason I have my Blackberry now is someone stole the Plam Treo.

OP
SplooGe

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
This is what I'm hoping to hear. What kinda Blackberry do you have and how do you like it?

I'd still like to keep it as cheap as possible, even though the company will be paying for it because they have always used the free phones.
edit: Damn my typing and grammar are becoming horrid.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I've got the Curve, once I got used to the little thumb wheel thing I love it. Granted, I like my oldest sons iPhone better, but I'm not about to pay that kind of money for a phone, :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts