• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

CenterLine Golf Alignmet Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenterLine Golf

May 5, 2010
Check out our new product which has just been released. Let us know what you think.

pencil.png

Edit: links are not allowed in posts for advertising purposes. If you'd like to sponsor the forum, please contact one of our many moderators. But, since I doubt you'll ever read this, i'm wondering why I even took the time to write it.
golf_shot..jpg

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
What is it about Golf that breeds so many gimmicks? There's always seems to be some new doodad that's going to revolutionize my game and send me to the Tour.

IT'S A $20 STICK!

OP
C

CenterLine Golf

May 5, 2010
I am sorry i posted a link.. didnt know you werent allowed to post a link with the link button on the top...

OP
C

CenterLine Golf

May 5, 2010
not to be offensive. But seeing your profile picture explains the reasons you view things this way

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
not to be offensive. But seeing your profile picture explains the reasons you view things this way

Saying you don't mean to be offensive, but then being offensive anyway is a sure sign of being a *****. Man up!

Care to make a smart ass remark about my avatar, *****-boy?

OP
C

CenterLine Golf

May 5, 2010
To all that have opinions. I am sorry for making offensive comments to all of you. All i am trying to do is let you all know about a new product. Please send comments of what you think about the site. And hope to have a fun forum experience.

centerlinegolf. com

Thank you.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005

It's still a stick, only thing different to say is that it's not a $20 stick, It's a $22 stick (including shipping). The intent of this product is to separate us from our money. If I, or most people with a brain, want a stick with lines painted on it I'd grab an old shaft and a sharpie.

If anyone wants one of my sticks with lines on it, I'll ship for $15.:)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
To all that have opinions. I am sorry for making offensive comments to all of you. All i am trying to do is let you all know about a new product. Please send comments of what you think about the site. And hope to have a fun forum experience.

centerlinegolf. com

Thank you.

I think you'll find this to be a great bunch of guys here. Of all the golf forums, this is without a doubt the best.

But we do have some rules, which is one of the reasons why its the best golf forum. If you want to advertise your product there are channels to follow. Otherwise you will be flamed as a spammer.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States

centerlinegolf. com

Thank you.

Is it time to can this guy yet?

Or are you holding this mouse in front of the cats for us to play with?

OP
C

CenterLine Golf

May 5, 2010
I think you'll find this to be a great bunch of guys here. Of all the golf forums, this is without a doubt the best.

But we do have some rules, which is one of the reasons why its the best golf forum. If you want to advertise your product there are channels to follow. Otherwise you will be flamed as a spammer.

What are the channels to follow? So i am not posting inaproprietly or offending anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts