• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chet's Cleaning House SALE: Lots O' Stuff

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
First off are a set of Walter Hagen SB3 irons. Regular flex steel. This set includes a 3i hybrid and 4i hybrid. Both hybrids have headcovers. I'm also throwing in a 52* wedge (black steel shaft). All clubs gripped with v55 full cord GolfPrides.

HPIM0703.jpg

HPIM0705.jpg

HPIM0707.jpg

The hybrids have Aldila uniflex shafts.

HPIM0708.jpg

I would like to get $160 shipped, but reasonable offers accepted.

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I have 3 different wedges for sale.

1) Cleveland 588 60* wedge (The Rusty One!). Still in great shape, has the original grip, I regrooved it recently but stuck with the new CG 14 :)
SOLD

2) Cleveland 588 53* diadic wedge (I have no clue what diadic means, someone enlighten me). This is a chrome wedge, the chrome is worn in the sweet spot, I also regrooved this club to the best of my ability, but its not in superb condition--as far as the grooves are concerned. It has a golfsmith grip--some type of hybrid--nice grip.
SOLD

3) TaylorMade Burner from about 2001/02?? Still in immaculate condition. This is a 60* lob wedge with a full cord grip.
$25 shipped

HPIM0704.jpg

HPIM0706.jpg

HPIM0709.jpg

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
AND I have 4 Drivers FOR SALE!!!

1) I Drive 10.5* Square head driver. This had a CRAPPY Aldila shaft, like a $15 shaft. I UPGRADED!! It now is matched with a Harrison Mugen Prototype shaft in s-flex. 70 or 75 grams. . .can't remember exactly. I can always go back and check if its absolutely necessary.
I never used this driver for an entire round. I struggled with my driver ALL YEAR, this one never made the grade. The shaft is nearly brand new. I probably hit 20 balls with the Harrison shaft installed. Gripped with my FREE Lamkin Crossline Stingfree grip. I really, really like the grip!
$85 is a good deal on this driver. I paid about $100 for the shaft and the head is probably worth $35 or so. Headcover is include IF U WANT IT. It is a Callaway FT-i headcover (magnetic). Its all I could find locally for cheap.

2) TaylorMade R5 Draw in 9.5* This club came with a stock R-flex shaft--wasn't for me. I had a Harrison Mugen No Limit shaft installed. S-flex in 60 or 65 grams. Gripped with a GolfPride oversized Tour Velvet, brand new. I haven't hit 15 balls with this combo.
$85--original Headcover included

3) Callaway FT-5 Draw Bias 10*. SOLD ON EBAY

4) Golfsmith's Hi-Cor Plus 400cc 13.5*. This club is offset by at least a couple degrees. Honestly, when I stand over it, it looks like a 4 wood, just really, really BIG! This is matched with a Fujikara VistaPro 70 in s-flex. Gripped with a full cord v55 from GolfPride. I hardly used this club, tried to figure out my slice, didn't really help--its the swing not the club, ya know?!?!?!
$60--Dick's/Acuity headcover included.

In the pics below, the drivers are standing left to right (Idrive, TMade, Callaway, Hi-Cor). And the same from top to bottom.

HPIM0710.jpg

HPIM0711.jpg

HPIM0712.jpg

HPIM0716.jpg

HPIM0718.jpg

HPIM0720.jpg

HPIM0721.jpg

HPIM0725.jpg

I tried to take pics of the Harrison shafts, but they didn't turn out. I will take more if needed. same for the bottom pic of the Hi-Cor 400cc.

All clubs are USED, not in immaculate condition, but VERY GOOD for sure. Any marks will not affect your vision, playability. No real marks to speak of, which is why I didn't take close-up pics.

I'm willing to trade for hybrids, specifically a nice 4i and maybe a 2i.
Maybe a possible trade for an Adams driver of some sort.

Thanks! Chet BTW, I'm chet872 on Ebay if you need some reference--100%

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I have more pics, lmk if you'd like to see them. Bump

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
FT-5 SOLD ON EBAY

Hi-Cor HEAD ONLY NOW. . .