• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Chip swing

OP
dedicatedhacker

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States

It makes me keep day dreaming of a shot I made last weekend with my 4 iron from the fairway flying almost 190 yards and just off the left side of the green ( it was a huge green with the flag on the far right = big miss ) still proud of it anyways.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I just got my wedges regripped w/ tour wrap midsize grips. Two reasons, I have midsize perma wraps on my irons and to help ease any wrist action that my creep in. I try my best to hinge and hold unless it's a shot that calls for some wrist action. If at all possible I try to hinge and hold. A bigger grip on the putter helped limit being wristy.

That is a good commercial too.

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
I'm getting old. Okay, I am old. I got to watch Arnie and Jack go mano a mano back in their prime. Along with Gary Player, Tom Watson, and Lee Trevino, they were my golf heroes as a little kid growing up. That commercial brings me back to those days.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I use a putting stroke for chipping. Works for me and feels right. I keep the backswing short, and adjust distance with speed on the follow through.

When I'm playing, chipping is the area I'm most confident with.

Members online

No members online now.